The 2020 Giving Challenge is here!
The Giving Challenge is a 24-hour fundraising event that brings together more than 700 local nonprofit organizations, including the Van Wezel Foundation, with passionate donors and community members to support causes and issues they care about while creating transformative impact.
The Van Wezel Foundation’s mission is to create a world-class performing arts center that enriches the community, supports arts education and inspires young minds. From noon to noon April 28 – 29, your donations will help us fulfill our mission.
– $25 helps a family learn together at a Family Literacy Night event
– $50 promotes reading with free books for a whole classroom
– $100 sends children from a Title I school to attend their very first Schooltime Performance at the Van Wezel Performing Arts Center
– $250 helps the Van Wezel produce a new Artworks Anywhere online lesson for students to learn at home
– $1000 sends an entire grade of students to experience their very first live performance
Every unique $25, $50 and $100 gift is generously matched during the Challenge by the Patterson Foundation.
The arts are what brings communities together. Now more than ever, it’s important for donors to consider investing in the performing arts and arts education to help our community thrive for generations to come.
Please join the Van Wezel Foundation, the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall and the Community Foundation of Sarasota County for this 24-hour fundraising event, and be the one to help to create even more indelible learning experiences for children.
You can give in three easy steps:
Every amount counts. Thank you for supporting the mission of the Van Wezel Foundation.